5. 若任何賽事報名人數超過活動名額，大會將採取先到先得的方式處理，額滿即止；大會將保留最終決定權。未能成功報名人士， 大會將
1. Late registration or incomplete information will not be accepted.
2. Participants must ensure that the information submitted for registration is correct. Participants will not be able to change their personal information after completing registration and payment.
3. Duplicate registration is counted as one person registration only. There will be no refund, return and name change arrangements.
4. If a participant provides incorrect information, fails to complete the payment, or is not eligible to participate, the conference will reserve the right to cancel the competition, and the paid fee will not be refunded. The conference will also call Mail or other methods to inquire or request supplementary information to the contestants.
5. If the number of registrations for any event exceeds the quota for the event, the conference will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, while the quota is full; the conference reserves the right to make the final decision. Those who failed to sign up, The conference will notify and arrange refunds via email within four to six weeks after the deadline for registration.
6. The conference reserves the right to stop registration before or after the deadline for registration without any prior notice.
7. After completing the registration and payment, it means that the contestant abides by and accepts all the terms, rules and arrangements set by all the conferences.
8. The competition will distribute gifts according to the size selected by the contestants, and there will be no replacement. The number bib cannot be transferred to others.
10. 參賽者不得亂拋垃圾 , 違者或會被取消資格。
1. Competitors must complete the competition within their own abilities. Based on the principle of fairness, supporting runners or leading runners are strictly prohibited.
2. Competitors should follow the road signs of the competition, and it is strictly forbidden to take shortcuts.
3. Competitors can only accept support inside the checkpoint, excluding self-service vending machines along the way.
4. If a competitor withdraws from the competition, he must notify the person in charge of the nearest checkpoint and sign the withdrawal confirmation form.
5. If a competitor requires assistance during the competition, they can contact the organizer by calling the number on the bib number.
6. The entry number must be posted outside the whole process and can be clearly seen during the competition.
7. Competitors should cross the road carefully during the competition, and pay extra attention when walking on the road section.
8. Competitors should consider other users on the path and should not force ahead on the narrow path.
9. If other competitors are injured or unwell, they should help.
10. Contestants are not allowed to litter, violators may be disqualified.
11. Participants are not allowed to take prohibited or illegal drugs.
12. Each participant can store one piece of checked luggage at the starting point. Any items left at the checkpoint will be discarded.
13. The General Assembly has taken out public liability insurance but does not include personal accident insurance. If necessary, participants should purchase personal accident insurance by themselves.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the competition rules, routes and/or other arrangements
Game Start, Pause and Suspension Policy
1. If Typhoon No. 8 or black rain is hoisted during any game, the game in progress will be cancelled.
2. If Typhoon Signal No. 8 takes effect two hours before the game. The game will be cancelled.
3. If the Observatory has issued a red rain/black rain/thunderstorm warning 1 hour before the race, the race will be postponed and the race will be decided depending on the weather conditions.
4. If the race is cancelled, unless otherwise instructed by the checkpoint staff, the runners need to return to the finish line to retrieve their luggage.
5. The conference will not provide any refunds for any force majeure including epidemics, demonstrations, temporary cancellation of permits by government departments, or cancellations due to weather, suspensions, diversions, delays, etc.
1. 3 Balls Trail Run不設上訴機制
1. 3 Balls Trail Run does not have an appeal mechanism.
2. All awards will only be awarded at the designated time, and there will be no replacement or pre-collection.
1. The event is voluntary. Participants are willing to bear all risks and responsibilities, and have no right to claim from the conference for their own injuries, accidents, deaths or any other forms of damage caused by this event. Formal loss claims or accountability.
2. Participants are responsible for their own personal insurance.
3. Participants need to have enough training and rest before the competition, pay attention to their physical condition, and replenish water in a timely manner. If they find that they are unwell, they should not force the competition.
4. Participants should pay attention to the road conditions during the race. If passing a road or a vehicle entrance, they should let the vehicle pass before moving forward to avoid accidents.
5. Participants must take their own safety as the top priority if the weather is bad during the race, suspend the race by themselves and go to a safe place for temporary shelter.
4. 大會擁有此活動之最終決定權。任何有關比賽／活動的臨時改動，將於大會活動 Facebook、網站公布。
1. The General Assembly reserves the right to amend these articles of association at any time without notice.
2. In case of any dispute, the conference reserves the right of final decision.
3. The conference reserves the right to cancel the qualifications and results of those who have violated, violated or disobeyed any event rules. The fee for the disqualified contestant will not be refunded.
4. The General Assembly has the final decision on this event. Any temporary changes related to the competition/event will be announced on the event Facebook and website.
Personal Information Collection Statement
After the participant signs up, he agrees to the following disclaimer and activity rules and guidelines:
"I declare that I will abide by the age limit of the event, and abide by the event rules and guidelines of the event. I declare that I will participate in the event when my health is appropriate, and at my own risk. I accept that the event will be I shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, litigation, claims, costs or expenses. I hereby allow the conference to upload my videos and photos during the event to the conference Facebook. I understand that the registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances. I am before participating in the event Agree to the above activity rules and guidelines."